Meet the SKEYE Pico Drone, measuring 2.2 x 2.2 cm (0.87 x 0.87 inch) and weighing just 7 gram (0.25 ounce)! It is the smallest drone we’ve ever made and also the smallest drone in the world!
It is so small, it can easily sit on your finger and fly on precision controlled exercises into the narrowest of nooks! How does something so small fly? Just throw it! Once in the air, use the remote control to soar through the sky.
With Ready to Fly Technology (RTF) and 3 levels of sensitivity, the SKEYE Pico Drone is incredibly easy to control and maneuver.
The SKEYE Pico doesn’t just hover up and down – you can go full daredevil with its 6-Axis flight control system and auto-adjustable gyro sensitivity. Flips, spins, and epic aerial dives are all possible with just a little practice. With the SKEYE Pico’s built in LED lights, you can fly all night long.
A charging cable and 4 replacement rotor blades are included in the ready-to-fly package. This drone is designed to be taken everywhere and it fits inside of its own controller!
– Throw To Fly
– RTF (Ready to Fly) Technology
– 6-Axis Flight Control System w/ Adjustable Gyro Sensitivity
– Stable & Easy to Fly
– Aerobatic “Flip” Capability
– LED Lights for Night Flights
– 3-Level Adjustable Controller Sensitivity: Beginner, Mid-Level, Headless Mode
– Gyro: 6-Axis Gyro
– Frequency: 2.4GHz
– Channels: 4
– Battery: 3.7V 80mAh
– Flight time: ~7-8 minutes
– Charging time: 30 minutes
– Controller Battery: 2 x AAA (Not Included)
– Remote-controlled Distance: Up To 50m
– Weight: 7 gram (0.25 ounce)
– Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 1.9 cm (0.87 x 0.87 x 0.75 inch)
1 x SKEYE Pico Drone
1 x 4-Channel 2.4Ghz Transmitter (Mode 2)
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Guide
4 x Replacement Rotor Blades
- December 14, 2015 - December 18, 2015
- 30 day returns. View details