Canon Connect Station CS100 is a photo and video storage device that has the capability to connect to multiple compatible imaging devices allowing users to easily store, view and share images and videos.
The Canon Connect Station CS100 device provides up to 1TB of storage exclusively for photos and videos allowing users to free up space on media cards quickly, without the use of a computer. Featuring NFC (Near Field Communication) capabilities and Wi-Fi technology, users can simply tap the NFC icon on their compatibleiii Canon digital camera or camcorder to automatically import new images and videos wirelessly to the CS100 making them ready to view and share on a connected HDTV.
Once movies or photos are stored on the Connect Station CS100 device, users can view them in crystal clear Full HD via HDMI connection to a compatible HDTV. With the Canon Connect Station CS100's wireless remote control, users can easily navigate through the device's stored images and video files while viewing them on a large screen. The user-friendly menus appear on the screen when interacting with your Connect Station CS100 device and will allow sorting and managing image and video files by albums, date taken or by device. Freeing the user from having to use a computer to manage their images, the Connect Station CS100 device also features SD and CF memory card slots and a USB connection for importing images from compatible devices that may not feature wireless capabilities or when wireless connectivity may not be available.
Sure to be a hit at parties, the Connect Station CS100 device also wirelessly connects to select PIXMA and SELPHY printers in the home to quickly print those favorite images, helping to make memories that will last for years to come.
The Canon Connect Station CS100 device will also allow users to view, upload, and download images from compatible smartphones, tablets or PCs using a web browser. Users can also send or receive images with other Connect Station CS100 units in different locations using the CANON IMAGE GATEWAY. The CANON IMAGE GATEWAY also allows users to share their images and videos to their favorite social networking sites.
- Provides up to 1TB of storage exclusively for photos and videos.
- Simply tap the CS100 device with your compatible camera or camcorder to automatically import new photos and videos using the NFC and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Additional connection options include SD/CF card slots and USB for importing photos and videos from compatible devices
- View photos and videos in clear, crisp Full HD on an HDTV via a convenient HDMI cable connection and using the included Remote Control CS-RC1.
- Easily manage and sort photos and videos by albums, date or device name with user-friendly menu.
- Wireless printing capability with compatible PIXMA/SELPHY printers
- View or upload/download photos from your compatible smartphone, tablet or PC using a web browser.
- Send or receive photos and videos with another Canon Connect Station CS100 device and upload them to SNS through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY
- Supports multiple file formats including JPEG, RAW., MP4, MOV, and AVCHD.
- Secure backup and restore capability via USB with an external HDD.
- December 4, 2015 - December 11, 2015
- No returns. View details