Modular design and modern sound form the perfect partnership with Crosley Snap Turntable.
New to the Crosley portable family, this turntable has a host of incredible features.
The Snap’s unique design features a pair of fold-out speakers, allowing you to crank your favorite records without the tangled mess of cords or pesky speaker vibrations.
Equipped to play all 3 speeds of vinyl and outfitted with an auxiliary input, the Snap also bridges the gap between digital and analog through its’ included USB port, allowing you to create mp3’s of your favorite records.
- NP5 Needle
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- USB Enabled For Connection to Windows Equipped PCs and MAC
- Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 78 And 45 RPM Records
- Software Suite For Ripping And Editing Audio Content
- AC Power Adapter 12v, 500mA
- Auxiliary Input
- RCA Output
- Headphone Jack
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- Unit (L x W x H) = 11.5 x 17 x 5
- December 7, 2015 - December 11, 2015
- No returns. View details