Impossible black and white instant square frame film for 600-type Polaroid cameras, with matte black frame.
It is our first truly instant product: Images emerge in just 20 seconds, giving you a finished, fully developed picture in five minutes.
Our improved black and white film emulsion uses unique new chemistry designed, created and tested by our teams in Enschede and Monheim. Tones are accurate, contrast is rich and vivid, with a fresh, clear and sharp final finish.
Works with - Polaroid 600-Type Cameras / Impossible Instant Lab
- 8 exposures per pack
- Type: Black and white instant film for Polaroid 600-type cameras
- Format: 8.8 x 10.7cm (3.5 x 4.2in)
- Image area: 7.9 x 7.9 cm (3.1 x 3.1 in)
- Finish: Glossy
- Emergence: 20 seconds approximately at 70°F (21°C)
- Full development: 5 minutes approximately at 70°F (21°C)
- Battery: Built-in, long lasting battery to power up the camera and flash
- February 17, 2016 - February 22, 2016
- No returns. View details