Try this unforgettable experience with Tinggly.com. This and many more world-best activities are available in the unique Tinggly gift box. Perfect as a present for any adventure seeker! Let them pick one and fulfill their dreams!
Explore Mayan underworld only discovered in 2007. Rio secreto is the longest partially flooded cave on the Yucatan. See dramatic rock formations and stalactites in this enchanting cave network. Discovered only in 2006, this hidden world known as Rio Secreto is a semi-sunken cave system stretching nearly 30km, the longest in the Yucatan Peninsula. Before 2007 virtually no-one had visited it, and even today only small groups pass through, to preserve the intimacy and mystery of this unique experience. You’ll be kitted out with wetsuit and safety equipment, then led by your experienced guide through the caves, sometimes walking, sometimes swimming.
This subterranean land is beautiful, calm and at times eerie, but you’ll have a lamp to illuminate the fragile mineral formations that hold secrets to our planet’s history. After you emerge into daylight again, you’ll enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch in the jungle, take a shower and relax in hammocks before heading back to your hotel.
- Explore the Rio Secreto underground cave network with experienced professional guides
- Small groups only
- See incredible rock formations as you walk and swim through the beautiful caves
- Relaxed Mexican lunch in the jungle
- Rio Secreto experience for 1 person
- Round-trip air-conditioned transport from hotels in Playa del Carmen or the Mayan Riviera
- Wetsuit, helmet, life-jacket, wet shoes, lamp
- Light lunch
- Towels, bathrooms, showers, hammocks
All bookings are subject to availability. Some Tinggly activities have fixed dates available to choose from. The list of experiences in Tinggly gift box can be changed without notice. Please enquire for booking in advance.Show More Show Less
- November 30, 2015 - December 3, 2015
- 15 day returns. View details