Takara-Tomy's Linear Liner toy is modeled after Central Japan Railway's L0 superconducting maglev train.
This toy floats 2mm above the tracks using magnetic repulsion, allowing it to run faster than previous toy trains (up to 500km/h!) and also making it the first toy train to use maglev (magnetic suspension) technology.
Speed sensors and voice announcements complement the Linear Liner as it hovers and races over the tracks, which includes a train station, bridge and tunnel.
The Linear Liner Maglev Train Toy features:
- Magnetic levitation/suspension train set
- Length: 251mm (9.9")
- Width: 32mm (1.3")
- Speed: 500km/h (310 mp/h)
- Power: AC adapter, AA batteries (x 10), Lipo battery (internal)
- Includes train (1), control station/charging point (1), straight rails (6), half rails (2), curving rails (8), bridges legs (18), straight tunnel (1), curving tunnel (1), bridge (1)
- Instructions: Japanese
Show More Show Less
- December 8, 2015 - December 11, 2015
- Final sale and no returns. View details