Try this unforgettable experience with Tinggly.com. This and many more world-best activities are available in the unique Tinggly gift box. Perfect as a present for any adventure seeker! Let them pick one and fulfill their dreams!
Bordering Argentina and Brazil, the Iguazu Falls are among the tallest and widest in the world. 275 separate falls and islands to admire. Exceptionally scenic tour for eco-tourists. About an hour’s drive from the meeting-point in Foz do Iguaçu (Brasil), the national park is set in a fragrant subtropical forest, with abundant flora and fauna to observe. You’ll catch the train up to Devil’s Throat, then take a 2000m (6562ft) catwalk to the point where the calm waters gather before plunging over the falls, with the longest drop being 82m (269ft). Returning to the forest, you’ll join the Upper Circuit for a pleasant walk, with idyllic views of the river, before pausing for lunch.
After another short walk, this time along the Lower Circuit, you’ll head for Puerto Iguazu and see the meeting-point of the Iguazu and Parana Rivers, which divide Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Before heading back to base, there will be a visit to the Three Border Landmark to meet members of the local community and sample some delicious delicacies including cheese, wine, olives and alfajores (a delicious traditional confectionery with honey and almonds).
- Visit the epic Iguazu Falls, a site of unbelievable natural beauty
- See Devil’s Throat, where water cascades in a raging torrent on 3 sides
- Scenic walks with plenty of photo opportunities
- Visit to Three Border Landmark and a local market
- The admission to Iguazu National Park is not included
- This tour if offered on a ‘join-in’ basis - max group size 12
- Iguazu national park and falls experience for 2 people (approx 8 hours)
- English-speaking guide
- Pick-up from your centrally located hotels in Foz do Iguassu
All bookings are subject to availability. Some Tinggly activities have fixed dates available to choose from. The list of experiences in Tinggly gift box can be changed without notice. Please enquire for booking in advance.Show More Show Less