The Spaulding is Lanona's premium boat shoe.
Featuring a supportive, four-eyelet profile, these carefully crafted shoes are hand-built with a waxed thread moc-toe and each stitch is hand-penetrated to ensure a watertight seal.
Our Spaulding boat shoes are made with the finest Horween Navy Chromexcel and are finished with a hand-poured, non-marking Lanona cube tread wedge outsole.
- Made in the USA.
- Sizing generally runs true to size
- Free priority shipping for domestic US orders
- Upper: Horween Navy Chromexcel
- Thread: Waxed hand-sewn
- Outsole: Lanona cube tread wedge
- Last: Lanona 800
- Origin: Maine & Minnesota